The Laboratory is most interested in candidates with expertise in methods development, mentoring experience, and a drive to help build an internationally competitive, team-oriented group. All candidates must have a strong record of independent research. Postdocs will be hired according to TVL-E13 or E14, 40 hrs/week depending on their experience.
For more information please see the official posting.
We are really looking forward to your application! The current application deadline is October 15th, 2023. The earliest start date is November 1st, 2023. Please apply via the application portal of the University of Rostock. Please including the following as a single PDF:
- cover letter (max. 1-2 page) detailing
- tell us how motivated you are and it will be awesome to have you around :)
- why our lab is interesting to you
- CV including
- potential previous projects, industry experience, etc.
- two contacts for potential recommendations (e.g., your bachelor and master thesis advisors)
- grade transcript
- anything else you would like to share 😄
Note: Please check the official call. Due to state regulation some position may require you to be proficient at speaking German 🇩🇪.